Minimal installation

Konrad Neuwirth konrad at mailathome.or.at
Thu Nov 28 03:02:01 PST 2013

Hello,

I have a rather uncommon request. I'm thinking about making a fairly small dragonflybsd install image for our production servers. I'm sure that it doesn't need the compiler tool chain or a lot of other things; but does anyone here have a good idea of how to go about finding out what tools I need and what tools I don't need? Coming from NetBSD, there was that little base & etc set that could get the system going – but I don't really have a reasonably good idea how to go about this.

Thank you!
 Konrad