"mini roadmap" for userland for 3.7-dev branch

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Wed Nov 27 12:06:45 PST 2013

On 11/21/2013 22:40, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 08:07:25PM +0100, John Marino wrote:
>>
>> OSS/ALSA - When was the last time somebody in dragonfly touched audio?
>
> Last year.

I just picked a random post to continue.

A couple of our road-map items have already been accomplished (IWN
drivers and bmake update), so this seems like an effective mechanism.

So I decided to create a living document which the current list using
Google docs:

Mini Roadmap for DragonFly 3.7 Development Branch -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmOIvwOJYx_rdHFpYTFKeEtiRjh0c2xyc0hXQ29Da2c&usp=sharing

It should be visible to the world.
If you want to volunteer for any of these tasks, just send me an email.
Likewise if you want to add items to the list or expand on existing
ones.  I'll happily give write access to any of the devs.

Hopefully this will act as a "To-Do" list to keep things moving.
John