DragonflyBSD on 64-bit KVM

Muhammad Nuzaihan Bin Kamal Luddin muhammad at taqisystems.com
Sat Nov 9 05:01:22 PST 2013

Hi,

I am currently doing some development work of DragonFlyBSD on Linux
64-bit host KVM. I do not exactly know where to ask but i do in fact
prefer to develop on a bare-bones DragonFlyBSD machine but i do not have
a spare one for development and it helps me a bit. (I will think of
using vkernels in the future, but KVM is what i have now)

At the moment, BTX 1.0 Loader stops when i try to load DragonFlyBSD 3.4
(64-bit). It was trying to load the kernel (i do not know at which stage
though).

Thanks and regards,
Muhammad Nuzaihan

--
Taqi Systems
269-J Jalan Panji

Phone: +6097738657
Mobile: +60199788657

pub   4096R/4C77F88C 2013-04-06 [expires: 2015-04-06]
       Key fingerprint = 2FE1 87FA E775 2E05 CC0F  B3F6 3CB7 C65F 4C77
F88C
uid                  Muhammad Nuzaihan Bin Kamal Luddin
<muhammad at taqisystems.com>