iced-tea-web package from dports not available

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Mon May 13 11:55:07 PDT 2013

On 5/13/2013 19:32, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> is the iced-tea-web package available from dports?
> I check in /usr/dports/java/ but it is not present there.  I would
> like to have the iced-tea-plugin to run java apps.  I have installed
> openjdk package:
> openjdk-7.9.05_2               Java Development Kit 7

Everything that builds in already in dports, which means icedtea-web
doesn't build.

I checked the reason.  It's because a dependency (libxul-10) has failed,
so there's never been an attempt to build icedtea-web.

Libxul generally takes *a lot* of patches, and this is an old version.
The latest version builds.  The build log is here:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~marino/boomlogs/libxul-10.0.12.log

John