Installed latest version 3.4, no mouse, firefox 19.0.2 not compiling, any advice or suggestions?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:29:07 PDT 2013

moused_enable="YES"
is already in /etc/rc.conf and I ran
# rcenable moused start
and it says that it is already started.  I run startx and mouse
pointer is at center and does not move :(

I will try to add the firefox again, but I want to build it with
pkgsrc.  How do I sync again the new files to see if I can get the
20.0.1 version of firefox?

a git pull within /usr/pkgsrc/ directory as root?
I apologize for asking since I am more acustomed to running portsnap
fetch extract.. from freebsd ports system.

Best Regards && Thanks for advice to all who have provided feedback/advice.

Antonio