Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 07:17:55 PDT 2013

Dear sir,

I will check if there is a ums* in /dev/?

If there is not one, how do I create it so I can get the mouse working?

I booted in single user mode, ran fsck, and ran mined /etc/rc.conf and
changed it back to the way it was before the dump and things are
almost back to normal(except the mouse) :(
I got ideas from the following thread to fix /etc/rc.conf :

http://www.mentby.com/Group/dragonflybsd-user/setting-terminal-in-single-user-mode.html

Best Regards,

Antonio