how to get mouse working?

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Thu May 9 23:52:14 PDT 2013

This might be handled by xorg.
Look at /etc/X11/xorg.conf, section "InputDevice"

Is there a mouse section there (Probably identified as "Mouse0").
You might want to paste that.  Mine has "Device" defined as "/dev/sysmouse".

JustinS told you that before, and he also wrote the following on this
very mail list to you:

"Scratch what I said about the mouse - put:
moused_enable="YES"
into /etc/rc.conf, and run
/etc/rc.d/moused start
and the mouse should work.  This is what I just had to do now,
experimenting manually."

So I suspect he basically answered you before you asked the question again.

John