Installed latest version 3.4, no mouse, firefox 19.0.2 not compiling, any advice or suggestions?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 05:16:31 PDT 2013

Dear folks,

I am new to DragonFlyBSD, but with some experience in FreeBSD.  I read
the handbook about using pkgsrc which is somehow related to the ports
tree.  I did a git pull and pulled the ports tree and installed
successfully xfce via bmake install clean, but when I run startx,
mouse does not move, it is a usb mouse.  I want to install firefox so
I switch to
# cd /usr/pkgsrc/www/firefox
and run
# bmake install clean
and I get errors.

I am unfamiliar with pkgsrc as to update the tree, in FreeBSD, we use
portsnap fetch * to update the tree, but here I am kind of lost.  I
know that there exits dport but I prefer the ports tree structure so I
want to use pkgsrc but if there is an idiot proof way to install
firefox then I am all ears.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Antonio