BXR.SU, EuroBSDcon 2013 in Malta Sept 28/29

Adrian Steinmann ast at NetBSD.org
Sun May 5 03:50:56 PDT 2013

Hello Constantin

Kudos to http://bxr.su/ !

http://bxr.su/search?q=eurobsdcon&defs=&refs=&path= does returns
very little but that makes sense because who in their right mind
would mention a conference in code?

You may remember that we met in Tokyo a few years ago (on the boat
outing). I think we also met again on some odd conferences, but
very often I was busy - as I am this year (PC chair).

Wouldn't you consider doing a talk on bxr.su?  It is a tool that
unites the BSDs which I personally find important.

If you feel so inclined, please send a title, abstract, short blurb
about yourself including the estimated travel expenses to
submission at eurobsdcon.org.

See also http://2013.eurobsdcon.org/ Thanks

Adrian, on behalf of EuroBSDcon 2013