Resize HAMMER filesystem

Antonio Huete Jimenez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:51:31 PDT 2013

Hi Charles,

You can dump the PFSes to gzipped files, this way you would not lose your
history. See an example in this document:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/howto_reinstall_hammer/

The procedure would be a bit complex as it is a manual installation. You
can see the steps to be followed in the rconfig scripts (for example
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/share/examples/rconfig/hammer.sh
)

HTH

Cheers,