firewall setup

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Thu May 9 20:20:36 PDT 2013

I'm going to set up the new box as my firewall. I need it to do this:
*Get an external address through DHCP.
*Forward IPv6 packets through a he.net tunnel I have.
*Assign IPv6 addresses to the computers on the inside. I don't find the radvd
program or package.
*Forward IPv4 packets on certain ports to certain hosts. For example, all
incoming packets on port 80 go to 192.168.7.10.
*Run NAT on outgoing packets from inside computers. This means I have to run
natd, but "rcrun enable natd" doesn't work.
*Give outgoing SIP packets higher priority.
*Filter incoming TCP connections on IPv6.
*Block all packets from addresses listed in a file of password guessers, which
is updated by a cron job on the Linux box.
*Block all connections from the outside to ports 60xx (X11), including the
ports on the firewall itself.

em0 is the currently unconnected outside interface; em1 is the inside
interface.

How can I set all this up?

Pierre
--