Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:25:26 PDT 2013

Dear folks,

Machine rebooted after doing a startx.  Added hostname to /etc/hosts
and ran startx.  Machine rebooted and failed to give login prompt.  I
see the following:

Starting moused: moused: Unable to get status of mouse fd:  Invalid argument

cpuid = 3; lapic -> id = 03000000
fault virtual address = 0x58
fault code                 = supervisor read data, page not present
instruction pointer   = 0x8: 0xffffffff807577b7
stack pointer            = 0x10:*
frame pointer           = 0x10:*

db>

I am thinking I may need to reinstall and begin again from scratch :(
Is there some troubleshooting I can do?  I have HAMMER FS installed.

Best Regards,

Antonio