router doesn't work if rebooted while network is down

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jun 17 09:24:27 PDT 2013

:If I do that, will it stick for hours in the boot sequence until the cable
:signal comes back? Or will the pf rules fail because em0 has no address?
:
:The lease time for 100.1 is a minute. When the signal comes back, I get a real
:address shortly.
:
:Pierre
:--
:loi mintu se ckaji danlu cu jmaji

    It should theoretically background itself after a few tries.

    p.s. you probably don't want that 'supersede' line in there, that's
    something more specific to my router (which I pulled the example from).

					<dillon at backplane.com>