git.dragonflybsd.org master src updating?

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Jun 9 07:24:36 PDT 2013

He's right - it's not updating.  git.dragonflybsd.org (which is
avalon) is at commit a29ef6e from the 7th.  Crater and other places
are on the 9th.  Here's why:

Jun  9 06:01:00 avalon /usr/sbin/cron[34517]: in try_dlopen():
/usr/lib/security/pam_nologin.so.2: /usr/lib/libc.so.8: No space
available for static Thread Local Storage

I think it's from being rebuilt but not yet rebooted - as soon as the
current uploads finish...