xorg from dports and freetype2

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Fri Jan 18 00:36:23 PST 2013

On 1/18/2013 07:23, Romick wrote:

> Hello.
> freetype2 from pkgsrc has version 2.4.11. After installation /var/db/pkg/auditfile contains next line:
> freetype2<2.4.11|http://portaudit.FreeBSD.org/1ae613c3-5728-11e2-9483-14dae938ec40.html|freetype -- Multiple vulnerabilities.
>
> If I try install xorg from dports then installation fails. Dports has freetype2 with version 2.4.9_1.
>
> I think it is not problem at clean system. Just in case... :)

Thanks for the report.
It appears ports upgraded freetype to 2.4.11 on Dec 28.  We were still
working on the first pass (keeping the tree frozen from an earlier date
so we wouldn't be wasting the server rebuilding good packages).

I'll try to get freetype upgraded though.
In the meantime, you can use this command:
   make DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes install
to install xorg anyway.

John