python-related packages

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Sun Feb 10 21:52:27 PST 2013

Continuing my rolling-replace, I get this:

*** pkg_chk reports the following packages need replacing, but they are not
installed: py27-cups
py27-dateutil
py27-dbus
py27-docutils
py27-elementtree
py27-icalendar
py27-pyrex
py27-pytz
py27-qt4
py27-roman
py27-sip
py27-vobject
*** Please read the errors listed above, fix the problem,
*** then re-run pkg_rolling-replace to continue.

I picked one and found that py26-cups is installed. Is there a quick way to
tell it to replace all the py26-packages with py27-packages, or do I have to
build each one manually?

Pierre
--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.