debugging threads

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Dec 16 18:16:38 PST 2013

Looking at the pkg commands, it only lists commands for software that is
installed.  In any case, if you follow the link, the file isn't there.  I
assume that URL comes from you /usr/local/etc/pkg.conf.

I think you mention in the other email that you're running pkg 1.1.  You
may find this useful, though I don't know if it is the specific answer to
your problem:

http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/users/2013-December/090411.html