trouble switching to dports was: iwn & Intel Centrino 6235

Joris Giovannangeli joris at giovannangeli.fr
Mon Dec 2 07:29:48 PST 2013

I took pkg search as an example, but pkg install -U firefox for instance
does not work either. It cannot find the package.

I put ABI: dragonfly:3.8:x86:64 in /usr/local/pkg.conf. I cannot provide
pkg -vv since I've only wifi access until tonight and i've no driver for
my wifi chipset, i need to use linux to post mail. But everything looks
standard, and the ABI reported is the same as the one in pkg.conf.

pkg update does not fail. The mirror reports last sync from November,
26th. (mirror.ircam.fr), looking at the mirror layout, it looks like
it's ok. Maybe it's still the old set of packages. I cannot retest with
mirror master until tonight due to wifi again.

Joris