Big move complete, DFly network moved entirely to colo

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Aug 18 22:31:13 PDT 2013

    I'm happy to report that all remaining DFly machines are now on
    the blade server and the blade server is now installed in our Freemont
    colo and out of my house.  Developers should enjoy faster access to
    leaf and our package builders will be able to rsync packages to the
    mirror-master much more quickly now.

    In addition, monster.dragonflybsd.org which we use for SMP testing and
    bulk building is now also permanently installed at the colo.  It's RAM
    will be upgraded from 64G to 128G this Monday (hopefully).

					<dillon at backplane.com>