DPorts and gcc version

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Sat Apr 20 01:46:31 PDT 2013

Since it seems like DragonFly's goal is to end up using DPorts instead
of pkgsrc, wouldn't it be best to default the compiler to clang?
(assuming it can buld DF kernel and world). FreeBSD is using it from
version 10 by default and therefore they will concentrating on building
the most ports with clang.

--
Please use PGP to encrypt your email to ensure our privacy is respected.