Porting sbcl to DragonFly

vasily postnicov shamaz.mazum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 06:53:18 PDT 2013

Good news. The problem is somethere inside schedule_thread_post_mortem. If
you comment call of this function from undo_init_new_thread out, all will
be good (with exception of some memory leaks, of course).

Last thing to do is to fix this bug. Inside src/runtime/thread.c you can
find 3 different mechanisms of reclaiming resources/freeing memory left by
dead threads. We must find at least one which works. You are welcome to
help if you want :)