Default pkgsrc branch switched to 2012Q2

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Sep 30 19:58:17 PDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Antonio Huete Jimenez
<ahuete.devel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Default pkgsrc branch obtained via 'make pkgsrc-create' or 'make
> pkgsrc-create-repo' has been changed now to 2012Q2.

Following up on this - I reverted this change because it means
pkg_radd will install a different release than what bmake install will
do in /usr/pkgsrc.  Also, pkgsrc-2012Q3 is due out "soon", so this
would almost immediately also become out of date.  (pkgsrc release is
tomorrow, I think, but quarterly releases aren't always exact.)