Mailing list archives updated back to 2003

Justin Sherrill justin at
Sat Sep 22 19:54:44 PDT 2012

I've managed to pull out the old archives of the mailing list and
bring them into Mailman.

There's a bunch of "no subject" emails on each of the archives for
this month; these are emails that were garbled by the old mail
archive.  When the archives were rebuilt, they got stuck on the end,
so to speak.  I think I can manually fix/remove them, though it'll
take a bit of searching.

I also added dates to the index listings, and I'm working on building
a page that lists all posts for all list, by month, like the old

Otherwise, spot-checking looks pretty good, but I can't check all of
them - I'd appreciate anyone noticing any other inconsistencies
mailing me with details.