DragonFly 2.8 packages - anyone using them?

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Oct 23 20:52:46 PDT 2012

Our package repository has binary pkgsrc packages for DragonFly 2.8,
still.  They're 2 years old at this point; I'd like to remove them
because I think they are literally just taking up space; I wouldn't
advise using packages that were that out of date, and I don't think
anyone is.

If deleting them inconveniences you, please speak up.

If you are using a DragonFly 2.x system _and_ binary packages, please
speak up.  I don't think there's anyone doing that, but I want to see.