pci id database bug?

Andrey N. Oktyabrski ano at bestmx.ru
Mon Oct 22 23:57:16 PDT 2012

Good day.

Yesterday I've updated dfly to master, compiled world and kernel. Now it
does not work. I think, it is a result of recent pci id database import.
The last line on screen is:
hpt27xx: RocketRAID 27xx controller driver v1.0 (Oct 22 2012 22:59:00)

There is no RocketRAID in the Dell Latitude D631.

So the first question is how to disable this hpt27xx driver in loader?

And the second - how to resolve this issue properly? I can simply rip
out hpt27xx driver from kernel, but it seems as dirty hack, not solution.