Having issues using enlightement package on Dragonfly

Mark McNeely m4x_sterling at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:42:36 PST 2012

Hi.  I am hoping that I am sending this to the correct mailing list.  But, basically I installed Dragonflybsd 3.2.1 and tried building enlightment from pkgsrc.  Everything seemed to go well.  However, I can't seem to locate enlightement_start to actually start the window manager from startx.  I don't know if there is something else I have to build in order to create the file.  From what I've been able to read online, the file is usually located under /usr/local/, but I do not see it under the /bin directory there, so I am quite lost.

I placed "exec enlightenment_start" in the .xinitrc file, and I get an error message stating that enlightenment_start can't be found.  So, as near as I can tell, either it doesn't exist, or I need to modify my path in some manner.

If someone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.