Chaos Communication Congress 2012

Matthias Schmidt matthias at dragonflybsd.org
Sat Nov 3 10:39:57 PDT 2012

Hi everybody,

this is my annual reminder about the upcoming 29C3, the Chaos
Communication Congress, a hacker gathering in Germany.  For the first
time the Congress takes place in the Congress Center Hamburg (CCH).

The CCH is much larger than the BCC in Berlin, that means enough space
for everyone!  This also includes tickets.  You can pre-order your
ticket here:

https://presale.events.ccc.de/

Due to the large space in the CCH there will be the possibility to set
up an assembly.  An Assembly is similar to a Village on the
German/Dutch/American Hacker Camps.  Maybe someone organizes one for
DragonFly BSD?!?  I glad to help.  More information:

http://events.ccc.de/2012/10/22/assemblies/

I'll be there for sure!  What about the others?

Cheers,

	Matthias