binary packages for 2012Q1

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Sat May 19 19:22:24 PDT 2012

On Friday 18 May 2012 14:14:45 Pierre Abbat wrote:
> Packages for i386 are building. It's about 4% done, by number of packages,
> though qt4 and maybe some packages that depend on it will take a day or
> more.

It's currently at 6% by number of packages, but it spent all the time I was at
church building qt4, which will probably finish tomorrow. It's also slow to
respond to other things, even though swap usage and load average are low.

Pierre
--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.