pkgsrc2012Q1-firefox build fails

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Mon May 7 17:29:27 PDT 2012

On Monday, May 07, 2012 14:50:31 Matthias Rampke wrote:
> I think you can, if pressed on time and this happens a lot for a particular
> .so, just create the symlink, let pkg_rolling-replace run through, then
> delete it.

pkg_rolling-replace stopped at glib2, which is a big package, saying that
libpcre.so.0 was missing. I also couldn't get Konqueror to format a webpage as
HTML, citing the same reason. I copied the so file from a snapshot. Only on
DragonFly :)

Pierre
--
When a barnacle settles down, its brain disintegrates.
Já não percebe nada, já não percebe nada.