binary packages for 2012Q1

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Sun May 6 22:54:17 PDT 2012

On Sunday, May 06, 2012 21:10:24 Justin Sherrill wrote:
> pkgtools/pbulk will build everything, upload it, and produce a report.
>  There's very little documentation, though.  I think you can also
> 'bmake package' for individual items and it will create packages in
> /usr/pkgsrc/packages.

I installed pbulk and am looking at the conf file. It looks like I need to
change these:
base_url should end in 3.1.
master_mode should be off; I have only one DragonFly box.
bulklog should be /var/log/bulklog ?
packages is where the completed packages are stored? If so, it should be
/olv/packages .

I have a few entries in mk.conf to allow certain licenses and build Firefox
with the official branding. These should not be enabled when building packages
for public consumption. Do I have to rename mk.conf when building packages?

Pierre
--
loi mintu se ckaji danlu cu jmaji