scroll wheel doesn't work

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Wed Mar 14 04:04:24 PDT 2012

Here's my latest try: I ran "man psm" and found that there are three
"operation levels" which return different formats. In level 0, the mouse driver
does not return scroll wheel information; in level 1, it does. There does not
appear to be a command to change the operation level. I'm going to write one.

I turned off moused and ran "dd if=/dev/psm0 of=./mousetest". I got "dd:
/dev/psm0: Resource temporarily unavailable". I tried cat; same problem. I was
intending to read the output to determine what format the mouse is using.

Pierre
--
ve ka'a ro klaji la .romas. se jmaji