Single boot EFI Mac install

peeter (must) karu.pruun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:41:12 PDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Carsten Mattner
<carstenmattner at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone successfully installed DragonFly as a single
> boot system on an EFI Mac?

I'd be interested in this too. I failed: got the boot prompt and then
the boot process hung.

I also tried a gpt setup described on 'man gpt' but got the same
result. I would be interested in setting up a dual boot but can't risk
losing the main system, currently macosx.

On a positive note, rEFIt recognized the DFBSD slice and gave the boot
prompt, so something goes wrong after that.

Peeter