donation : money : small amount : recurring

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Wed Jun 27 19:21:24 PDT 2012

On Wednesday 27 June 2012 20:40:38 elekktretterr at exemail.com.au wrote:
> > Even considering that a non-profit registration is necessary?
>
> Because majority of people, including me, consider donating for the
> specific reason of reducing personal taxes.
>
> I'd rather pay $100 to DragonFlyBSD than to Uncle Sam.

Matt, according to whois, is in California. I'm in North Carolina. Other
DragonFliers are in Germany, Greece, Spain, UK, or possibly other countries.
What do the laws of other countries say about donating to American
non-profits?

Pierre

--
When a barnacle settles down, its brain disintegrates.
Já não percebe nada, já não percebe nada.