donation : money : small amount : recurring

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Jun 26 13:29:52 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Mayuresh Kathe <mayuresh at kathe.in> wrote:
> how to?

We don't really have a mechanism for that, cause we don't have a path
for that money.  If you want to save up some money, there is:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/donations/

I'm sure there's other equipment that developers could use; Sepherosa
Ziehau has been writing drivers for various high-throughput network
cards on a regular basis, but he needs physical hardware to test it.

The other alternative is to contribute time.  Open source projects
need that more than anything.  Figuring out a bug report or just using
DragonFly in a specific project, and then reporting how you did it, is
useful.