Unable to mount hammer file system Undo failed

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Jul 19 21:05:10 PDT 2012

:I have PFS slaves on a second disk.
:I have already fitted a new disk and the OS installation is complete.
: I will upgrade the Slaves to Master and then configure slaves for
:them so there is no problem.
:
:But I have lost the snapshot symlinks :-(
:In the PFSes I snapshotted every 5 minutes I have a lot of symlinks.
:
:Is there any easy way to recreate those symlinks from the snapshot IDs ?
:
:Thanks
:
:Siju

    Try 'hammer snapls <mountpt>'.  The snapshots are recorded in meta-data
    so if they're still there you can get them back.  You may have to
    write a script to recreate the softlinks from the output.

					<dillon at backplane.com>