disable lpr

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Mon Jan 2 19:21:17 PST 2012

On Monday 02 January 2012 19:36:36 Peter Avalos wrote:
> Perhaps for sendmail you're thinking about mailer.conf (I'm not very
> good at mind reading), but that won't help you with your original
> question.

Yes it is mailer.conf. I get this error in the daily run output:
Removing stale entries from sendmail host status cache:
purgestat: fatal: Recipient addresses must be specified on the command line or
via the -t option
Postfix doesn't have hoststat or purgestat. How do I get rid of this error?

Are there any gotchas currently in the kernel or world? The last time I built
them was August 21.

Pierre
--
I believe in Yellow when I'm in Sweden and in Black when I'm in Wales.