Questions about Hammer mirror-read-stream

james james at mansionfamily.plus.com
Sun Jan 29 09:01:55 PST 2012

Is there documentation (and maybe even a library) on the content of the
stream?

If a file is opened, written, and closed (but no fsync): is there any
indication that the file is now 'done'?

Is there a limit on the number of mirror-read-streams that can be opened
against any single PFS?

(I'm wondering if this would efectively give me something akin to a
whole-PFS inotify or similar: one of the challenges with that is always
to know when data writes are completed on a file that has been updated
in a number of operations)

Thanks
James