3.0 release this weekend

Samuel J. Greear sjg at evilcode.net
Thu Feb 16 21:38:41 PST 2012

--14dae93404dd78841604b9225b44

> I don't know if it [KDE] installed completely in 2.10, come to think of it.

The KDE versions in pkgsrc are grossly out of date. Users should actually
have better luck compiling newer KDE version by hand from the KDE repo's
directly, because of work Alex H. did getting DragonFly patches into
upstream.

Sam

--14dae93404dd78841604b9225b44

n:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div class=3D"im"=
ink of it.<br>
ate. Users should actually have better luck compiling newer KDE version by =
hand from the KDE repo's directly, because of work Alex H. did getting =
DragonFly patches into upstream.</div>

--14dae93404dd78841604b9225b44--