hammer_lvm_stripe.sh problems

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:52:05 PST 2012

I am trying to install hammer in two RAID1 arrays of two 2 TB disk
each created with 'natacontrol' (ar0 and ar1) and a usb disk (da10 for
/boot) using the hammer_lvm_stripe.sh script
(http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/blob/HEAD:/share/examples/rconfig/hammer_lvm_stripe.sh)

But I am getting errors as follows. I have manually removed lv_root
and lv_swap (using lvremove), vgremove to remove the 'main' volume and
also pvremove to remove /dev/ar0s1d and /dev/ar1s1d as well as
/dev/adXs1d (X is an even number between 4-10).

But the installation failed. When I installed without a separate boot
drive, the installation went successful, but when rebooted, it simply
failed to boot from HDD.

Any help? Thanks!