3.0 release this weekend

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Feb 16 19:04:29 PST 2012

I'm aiming to tag 3.0.1 this weekend and upload images.  There's 5
bugs still linked on the catchall 3.0 ticket:

http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2286

... but I don't think they are worth holding up the release.  If
anyone wants to try to close them in the next 48 hours or so, please
do.  We're short a relatively small number of binary pkgsrc packages
(mostly ruby-related, I think), but they'll be uploaded after the next
build finishes.

If anyone wants to add to the release page, I'd appreciate it:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/release30/

I'm going to be digging through git log and past Digest articles to
make sure I have everything, but extra eyes never hurt.