pkgsrc wip

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Fri Dec 7 10:54:09 PST 2012

I'm redownloading wip from scratch, and it's doing this:

cvs checkout: Updating wip/p5-Net-SenderBase/patches
cvs checkout: Updating wip/p5-Net-Syslog
cvs checkout: Updating wip/p5-Net-Twitter-Lite
cvs checkout: Updating wip/p5-Net-UPnP
cvs checkout: [17:50:48] waiting for anoncvs_pkgsrc-wip's lock in
/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/p5-Net-UPnP
cvs checkout: [17:51:18] waiting for anoncvs_pkgsrc-wip's lock in
/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/p5-Net-UPnP
cvs checkout: [17:51:48] waiting for anoncvs_pkgsrc-wip's lock in
/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/p5-Net-UPnP
cvs checkout: [17:52:18] waiting for anoncvs_pkgsrc-wip's lock in
/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/p5-Net-UPnP

It's been doing this for an hour, and this is the second time it stopped this
way (I aborted it this morning and tried again). Does the server need to be
kicked?

Pierre
--
lo ponse be lo mruli po'o cu ga'ezga roda lo ka dinko