ultrabook recommendations

Charles Rapenne charles.rapenne at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:05:40 PST 2012

Hello Benjamin,

Depending on your ultrabook, you may have only SSD drives, so swapcache
won't be useful.
Also, I'm not sure intel graphics are working very well on DragonFly.. I
think you may encounter a lot of troubles with an ultrabook, they are often
built using latests devices (wifi, bluetooth, storage).

You could be able to use it, at least with vesa and ethernet I think.

Regards