Is Facebook indexing this mailing list?

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Sep 29 16:17:15 PDT 2011

I don't think there's ever been activity in it, really.  I set it up,
but there's no dramatic reason to put something in there.

We have a DragonFly BSD twitter account
(https://twitter.com/#!/dragonflybsd) that I post Digest headlines to.
 It's really just there for the convenience of people who want to
catch articles, but prefer Twitter to, say, RSS.