Intel Atom N570 DRM blank screen

Paolo Paride Martino zarathustra3m at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:59:45 PDT 2011

The 1215N is too expensive.

I paid this 1215p only 300 EUR in Italy, the 1215N is 499 EUR, and the
only major difference is the NVidia Ion2.

I need the netbook only as a mobile system, so I don't want to spend a
lot of money.
Yesterday I installed ArchLinux on it, now I'm dual booting Arch and DragonFly.

I'll wait for a driver or I'll try to port the driver in my spare time.

--
Il reggiseno e’ uno strumento politico: separa la destra dalla
sinistra, solleva le masse e attira i popoli.