Add matIEC package

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Wed Oct 19 07:46:12 PDT 2011

Il 19/10/2011 15:00, John Marino ha scritto:
On 10/19/2011 2:49 PM, Conti Manuele wrote:
Hi All,
I created  on my local git repository a new pkgsrc package from scratch
about beremiz matiec project using url2pkg and pkglint tools.
Matiec is compiler IEC61131-3 languages and you can get some information
about here http://www.beremiz.org/documentation/the-iec-to-c-compiler
Where I can send my patch file or where I can found some documentation
about "send pkgsrc to dragonFly BSD comunity"?
Cheers,
Manuele
Hi Manuele,
Pkgsrc is a shared resource and NetBSD controls it.
The instructions to submit a new package are here:
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/submit.html
Ok Thanks
Did you try building matiec on NetBSD?  They would want it to run on
NetBSD if feasible as well.
Yes I did. There are no problems. There is only one requirement that is
bison >= 2.4.3

Regards,
Manuele
Regards,