Problem booting

Konrad Neuwirth konrad at fimsch.net
Tue Nov 22 02:26:17 PST 2011

Hello everyone,

so I think I'm getting a few more places.

I've been able to get the console card to emit a screen shot. It appears there is a problem with recognizing what the card exposes as interfaces:

ums0: <Peppercon AG Multidevice, class 0/0, rev 2.00/0.01, addr 3> on uhub3
ums: X report 0x0022 not supported
device_probe_and)attach ums0 attach returned 6

The keyboard the devices has is well recognized; but after the ums0 probe, nothing happens.  Theoretically, there should still be a CD Rom attachment on the device; that is what I'm trying to boot off.

Any takers?

*SIGH*
 Konrad