SIP/IAX phones

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Nov 11 10:25:45 PST 2011

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011, Pierre Abbat wrote:

> On Friday 11 November 2011 10:52:12 Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > I have been using linphonec from pkgsrc wip/linphone to connect to my
> > work's asterisk server.
>
> I got this error trying to make it:
> checking X11/Xlib.h usability... yes
> checking X11/Xlib.h presence... yes
> checking for X11/Xlib.h... yes
> checking X11/extensions/Xv.h usability... no
> checking X11/extensions/Xv.h presence... no
> checking for X11/extensions/Xv.h... no
> checking for X11/extensions/Xvlib.h... no
> checking for XvCreateImage in -lXv... no
> configure: error: No video output API found. Install either X11+Xv headers or
> SDL library.
> configure: error: ./configure failed for mediastreamer2
> *** Error code 1
> I have libXv, and I don't find "sdl" in pkgin. What should I install?
>
> It also said "No jack support", even though jack is installed.

Sorry I used it on a different pkgsrc platform.  It has been a while
since I installed it, but pkg_info -B shows me:

PKG_OPTIONS=gsm inet6

I don't have any gui installed, so I think I built with:

make PKG_OPTIONS.linphone="-linphone-gui -linphone-video"

(I can't remember.)

As for jack, I don't see that as an option, so maybe you can play with
that by adding a buildlink3.mk for it.