partition invalid or corrupt (solved)

william opensource4you william.os4y at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 23:43:25 PST 2011

I've found the answer to my own question :-).

In fact Grub sounds to not be able to mount the UFS of Dragonfly ;-(.
So, I must ask Grub to forward the control to an another bootloader.

I've solved by doing this:
- I install DFbsd on the partition 2 of my second disk WITH the
bootloader (on disk2)
- in Grub, I put the following config:
      title DragonFlyBSD
      rootnoverify (hd1)
      chainbootloader +1

Not yet tested, but this should work even if DF is running on Hammer

W.