SIP/IAX phones

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Fri Nov 11 10:09:09 PST 2011

On Friday 11 November 2011 10:52:12 Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I have been using linphonec from pkgsrc wip/linphone to connect to my
> work's asterisk server.

I got this error trying to make it:
checking X11/Xlib.h usability... yes
checking X11/Xlib.h presence... yes
checking for X11/Xlib.h... yes
checking X11/extensions/Xv.h usability... no
checking X11/extensions/Xv.h presence... no
checking for X11/extensions/Xv.h... no
checking for X11/extensions/Xvlib.h... no
checking for XvCreateImage in -lXv... no
configure: error: No video output API found. Install either X11+Xv headers or
SDL library.
configure: error: ./configure failed for mediastreamer2
*** Error code 1
I have libXv, and I don't find "sdl" in pkgin. What should I install?

It also said "No jack support", even though jack is installed.

Pierre

--
gau do li'i co'e kei do