Can someone upgrade tor in Q3?

Paul Onyschuk blink at bojary.koba.pl
Tue Nov 8 06:58:22 PST 2011

On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 22:25:28 +0100
Matthias Rampke wrote:

> consider trying https://github.com/jsonn/pkgsrc – it's a git mirror
> maintained by the NetBSD/pkgsrc people. (It's fairly new. Should we
> consider deprecating pkgsrcv2.git?)

AFAIK this in converted from Fossil SCM (cvs -> fossil -> git).  Fossil
repository is synchronized every ~20 minutes and then conversion to git
takes some additional time.  I'm not sure if this is accurate.

Anyway Joerg Sonnenberger has been playing with repository conversions
for some time and you should contact him probably.  Some details can be
found on his private site [1] and in papers from EuroBSDCon 2011 [2].

Personally I would send question about state of Git pkgsrc repository
to tech-repository@ NetBSD mailing list.

[1] http://www.sonnenberger.org/
[2] http://2011.eurobsdcon.org/papers/sonnenberger/fossilizing.pdf

--